- DESIGN INSPIRATION▼
Officially Licensed Monopoly Canvas Art
"Monopoly - Persistence" by IKONICK. "Don't Give Up! Keep Going."
Failure is a bend in the road not the end of the road. There is no right path. It's ok to struggle, but not to quit. No matter how tired you are, it takes endurance to persist.
Origins Of Monopoly
The earliest known version of Monopoly, known as The Landlord's Game, was designed by Elizabeth Magie in 1904 to teach people about realty and taxation. It was a practical demonstration of the present system of land grabbing with all its usual outcomes and consequences. In 1935, It then inspired the game we know today.
The Inspiration for IKONICKs collection comes from the same very origin Elizabeth Magie had to educate and teach. This new collection is meant to rewrite the nostalgic stories we all played growing up. We created our own world with the intention to inspire and motivate a new generation of entrepreneurs and dreamers that want to build their empire through hard work, patience, risk-taking, leadership, optimism, focus, and gratitude.
- PRODUCT DETAILS▼
ECO-Friendly & High Resolution
- UL ECOLOGO & UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
- Acid Free, Archival Quality Giclée Print Process
- Industry-Recognized standard for High-Quality Canvas Art
Vibrant, Damage Resistant Canvas
- 100% Polyester with matte finished wrap
- Fade, Tear, Water, Scratch, and Warp Resistant
- Eco-Friendly MDF Composite Wood Frames
- 100% Real Pine for Large Size Canvases (i.e. 60x30, 40x60)
- Finger Jointed Reinforced Frames
- All Canvas Art arrive w/ Sawtooth Hanger
- Just Unwrap and Hang right out of the box
Handmade in the USA
- Quality-assured with carefully sourced materials
- SHIPPING INFO▼
- US 7-10 Business Days Shipping
- Canada 10-15 Business Days Shipping
- EU 8-15 Business Days Shipping
- Rest of the World 12 - 18 Business Days Shipping
I go this as a gift for my office, quality is great, perfect for that unique piece i was looking for. i'm considering getting more. Definitely a statement piece.